Web project for managing portable and temporary traffic signal products. Solutions to make road works safer, greener, and more efficient. The system can manage assets, check state, and change mode. The system allows organizing the hierarchy of responsible employees, adding different types of administrators, who can see different pieces of information related to assets, and control a large number of traffic lights properties.
The technology stack of the Project:
Python, FastAPI, Uvicorn, Pytest, Azure SQL, Pydantic (Models), boto3 (SQS), SQLAlchemy ([pyodbc] DB connection), alembic (DB migrations), Docker/Kubernetes.
Team on our side:
1 FE, 1 PM
Team on the customer’s side:
- 2+ years of experience with the programming language Python (preferably FastAPI framework);
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
- Experience with virtualization/containerization platforms (Docker / Kubernetes / Docker Swarm);
- Experience with version control (Git / GitLab);
- Aim to solve problems by himself using close cooperation with stakeholders;
- Proactive in communication;
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate.
- Design and creation of sophisticated and maintainable code;
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment;
- Play a major role as part of an engineering team;
- Demonstrate a passion for building high-quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges;
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers;
- Analyze business requirements and convert them into scalable software solutions.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.