Python Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
We are actively looking for a Python Software Engineer to join our team.
The company responsible for physical security is building a centralized security monitor. Gathering alert data from different sources and manage each incident through the company workflow.
- Software Engineers;
- BA/Scrum master;
- Product Owner and DevOps on the Client’s side.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 3+ years of experience with Python and Django;
- Experience with AWS;
- Good understanding of the deployment process;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with NATS, Redis, DynamoDb, AuroraDb;
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.