- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are looking for a Middle/Middle Strong QA Engineer to join our team.
Our client provides insurance for pets of all ages and breeds. They are one of the fastest-growing pet health insurance administrators in the USA and have helped thousands of pet owners give their pets the best veterinary treatment available.
- 1 Team Lead;
- 4 Software Engineers;
- 4 QA Engineers;
- PM, 2 BAs, Software Engineer, and a Designer on the customer’s side.
Technologies used on the project:
- Asp.Net Framework (Web Forms, MVC), Angular (TypeScript), Razor, Bootstrap, AWS S3 Bucket, Entity Framework, MS SQL, Dapper, Web API, Web Services.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 3+ years of experience with good QA skills like writing requirements, checklists, test cases, defect analysis and reporting;
- Good in writing SQL queries for data validation (MS SQL);
- API testing (Postman, SoapUI);
- Strong experience in system analysis, understanding design and functional requirements;
- Experience in working with Microsoft Visual Studio;
- Level of English: Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Foundation Level;
- Experience in Automation testing.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.