- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Abto Software is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our team.
It is a SaaS application, developed to aid Customers with the dissemination and communication of hazard and work site information to remote workers.
The application works based on the principles of geo-fences (a virtual perimeter for a real-world geographic area), these geo-fences can be created quickly and effectively within the application and immediately cascaded to field users with Android or Apple mobile devices.
The application allows managers and supervisors to configure custom rules to trigger alerts, escalations and/or warnings to both users in the field and the management team. Geo-fences can be triggered based on specific input information (i.e. external sensors) and also published and removed based on defined calendars.
It provides Customers with powerful reporting and dashboards let you target actions and benchmark across projects, work groups, or subcontractors to continually raise performance levels.
- Full-Stack Developer, Android Developer, iOS developer, PM on our side;
- Product Owner, DevOps, Verification Manager on the customer’s side.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 2+ years of experience as a QA engineer;
- Experience with Mobile/Web testing;
- Knowledge of SQL scripting and database structure;
- API testing ( Postman/ Swagger/ SOAP UI);
- Experience in writing test cases, checklists from requirements;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- English — Intermediate and higher.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Performance testing/Load testing (SOAP UI);
- Experience with bug-tracking, test management systems (Azure DevOps);
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Communication with development team;
- Performing feature/bug testing;
- Be responsible for clean delivery to production;
- Direct communication with client;
- Clarification requirements if needed.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.