- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Healthcare project to solve patient problems, beginning with online appointment-booking, make informed choices with verified reviews, get a consultation via video/voice/messages chat, and stay on top of important checkups.
Challenges & advantages:
QA will be responsible for quality assurance and testing throughout the software development lifecycle. Proactively communicate and collaborate with the team to analyze information needs and gather requirements.
- 3 developers, 1QA, 1PM, 1 UI/UX designer
- PM on Abto side, PO on clients side
Hard skills (Must have):
- Minimum 1-year experience as a QA Engineer
- Experienced in writing test documentation and test cases
- Experienced working with bug tracking tools
- Experience with Mobile apps and Web testing
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Good SQL knowledge is a plus;
- Capability to read a code.
Soft skills requirements:
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
- Good writing & verbal communication skills
- Flexible, quick learner, self-motivated/self-starter
English level – Upper-intermediate
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, pool, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.