React.js Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
We are looking for a React.js Software Engineer to join our team.
The project is a set of principles, standards, policies and constraints that are used for creation, deployment, provision, control, charging and management of value added services provided to the end users. It is intended to support multiple industries and deployments.
The project consists of a number of enhancements on architectural level as well as analytics and big data. Mobile application allows subscribers greater flexibility to address their ever-changing usage and service needs. Telecom subscribers can complete any task by themselves, including:
– Checking their account status, service plan and current balance
– Buying data packages and airtime
– Subscribing to value added services
The system has many additional modules: online marketplace, mobile app for a telecom company, loyalty points, survey platform, service for finding mobile phones and service for sending short promo calls etc. One of the largest and most interesting is the module for Mobile Education.
Mobile Education is a new, exciting way to access a vast amount of learning content using mobiles. The advent of mobile learning is bringing a great change in the educational system. Mobile Education offers solutions with the intent to provide comprehensive interactive lessons to the users.
The Mobile Platform is a place where users can find educational courses for English, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Religion and general knowledge.
- 6 Software Engineers;
- PM on our side;
- Also, a team on the Client’s side: QA Engineers and Deployment.
- 1+ year of commercial experience with React.js;
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Strong algorithmic, analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
- Development and implementation using architecture standards, processes, and tools;
- Stay up-to-date on the ever-changing technology industry to ensure developed solutions are following both internal and industry “best practices” as well as meet the needs of the business going forward;
- Closely collaborate with teammates and be one of the key contributors to the project;
- Communicate with customers.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.