Abto Software is looking for a Security Subject Matter Expert to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) to oversee the security of our information systems and applications. The ideal candidate should possess in-depth knowledge of identity and access management, vulnerability management, and a nuanced understanding of the distinctions between Skybox Security and Qualys. Proficiency in Vulnerability Management, Threat Modeling, DEVSECOPS, and governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) is crucial, with a preference for experience with platforms like Archer.
- Ensure engineers comprehend Security as Code principles;
- Provide support to the new Organization Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in developing and implementing security strategies;
- Contribute to the evolution of a robust identity management solution.
- Proven experience as a Security SME;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM) are a plus.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Internal Medical Program;
- Program for veterans (which includes mentorship, an accessible office for individuals with disabilities, legal support, and additional benefits);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.