Senior Business Analyst (FinTech Domain)
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our customer is a global European provider in the FinTech industry, especially payment processing.
We will develop customer service automation solution for the enterprise company which includes integration with several systems. The solution will be based on micro-service architecture. We will be responsible for the full development cycle of all parts.
- 1 Salesforce Software Engineer;
- 1 Data Science Software Engineer;
- 2 Back End Software Engineers;
- 2 Front End Software Engineers;
- QA Engineers.
- Identify business opportunities within the customer’s organization;
- Identify key stakeholders and their business needs and goals;
- With engineering and business development team assistance, transform ideas and needs into solutions with business value.
Hard skills (Must have):
- Strong knowledge of business processes;
- Strong understanding of BA practices and techniques;
- Strong practitioner of requirement gathering;
- Solid and proved knowledge of the following documentation: SoW, SRS, PoC, Proposal;
- Good understanding of IT SDLC.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- German language would be a big plus.
Soft skills requirements:
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Good team player;
- Outside-the-box thinker.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.