The project’s goal is to provide code obfuscation and other protection mechanisms for iOS applications. In order to create this functionality, the project would require someone with experience in iOS application development, assembly, compilers, and decompilers, preferably with experience in application security.
Stack of the project
C/C++, Objective-C, Swift, ARM64 Assembler, LLVM
- At least 5+ years of experience with C/C++;
- Working experience with Assembly, compilers, and decompilers;
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift would be a plus;
- Understanding of concurrency programming of high-performance real-time applications, OOP;
- Strong communication skills;
- Level of English: Intermediate or higher.
- New feature development;
- Investigate different C, C++, Objective-C and Swift open-source projects for implementation details;
- Mach-O executable binary introspection and generation;
- Investigate format details for iOS app resources;
- Machine instruction debugging;
- Implement disassembler and machine instruction generator;
- Implement different obfuscation techniques;
- Communication with the project manager and directly with the client on a regular basis.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical Insurance (partial compensation);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.