Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our customer is a leading full-cycle automation solution provider known for its customer-centric approach to robotic process automation (RPA) and process discovery.
Company is a leader in enterprise automation, offering the only platform on the market which encompasses both Process Discovery technology and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The company Full-Cycle Automation solution maximizes ROI by 352% according to Forrester Research and cuts RPA implementation time by up to 80 percent. Powered by proprietary AI technology, Process Discovery automatically generates a comprehensive picture of business processes, evaluates them, and recommends which ones to automate. Company offers desktop-based attended RPA, virtual-machine-based unattended RPA, or a hybrid combination of both. The company’s award-winning suite is used by enterprises worldwide, including AIG, Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, EY, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, HP, Microsoft, Santander Bank, Singtel, Verizon, and Wyndham Hotel Group.
The company has a goal – to win the market. A lot of effort is made for this, in particular in product modernization, following trends, introduction of new approaches and technologies. The company has hired a strong CTO with vast experience in bringing companies to the market top positions.
We’re on the right direction so far as company has been recognized as a LEADER in The Forrester Wave report: Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2021. Product achieved the highest scores possible (5.0 on a scale of 0-5) in the criteria of product vision and delivery model. Product also received the highest marks possible in the sub-criteria of discovery, scale experience and RPA SaaS and platform support.
You have an opportunity to become a part of the great team of experts, each in their field, that bringing to life an ambitious plan. Become a key player in shaping up and designing the application frameworks and pipelines. Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment and help us to continuously deliver our product to customers and SaaS solution to production (AWS).
We are looking for a highly experienced engineer who lives and breathes technology, loves clean code, and has strong business skills together with a deep understanding of software infrastructure design.
- Several development teams on the customer side.
- Strong solution architect experience on the customer side.
- DevOps team on the customer side.
- Project and product managers on customer side.
- QA team on customer side.
- 4 Senior developers’ team on our side with more than 10 years’ experience.
Hard skills (must have):
From the technology aspect, company is moving from the centralized .Net based monolith solutions to fine grained microservices architecture, based on NodeJS, .Net Core and Python services, Docker containers, and communication layer based on Graph QL, RabbitMQ, Redis.
Desktop presentation layer is moving towards cross-platform Electron framework. Web presentation layer is based on the Angular framework. AWS services used intensively to provide modern SAAS solutions.
- 4+ years of development experience;
- High technical skills, deep knowledge in distributed systems engineering best practices;
- Deep understanding of software design patterns and practices;
- Experience in C#/.Net Framework and .Net Core;
- Experience in Node.JS
- Experience in writing unit tests (xUnit, NUnit, etc.);
- Experience working with MS SQL;
- 3+ year working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Experience in planning, estimation and elaboration;
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Sc in Software Engineering / Computer Science;
- Experience in building micro-services;
- Source code platform: git, over GitHub;
- Experience in Angular, Node.js, Electron
- Experience in Graph QL
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience in SaaS web-based applications;
- CI & CD disciplines.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.