Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our customer is one of the leading global RPA (Robotic process automation) service providers. The product allows organizations to create virtual workforces that increase processing efficiency, reduce errors, cut operational costs, and improve customer experience.
We are looking for a highly experienced engineer who lives and breathes technology, loves clean code, and has strong business skills together with a deep understanding of software infrastructure design. Become a part of a dedicated, focused team of professionals and become a key player in shaping up and designing the application frameworks and pipelines. Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment and help us to continuously deliver our product to customers and SaaS solution to production (AWS).
- 4 Senior developers on our side;
- Several development teams working in different subprojects, dev-ops department, project manager per each team.
Hard skills (must have):
- 4+ years of development experience;
- High technical skills, deep knowledge in distributed systems engineering best practices;
- Deep understanding of software design patterns and practices;
- Experience in C#/.Net(.Net Core, WPF, MVVM);
- Experience in writing unit tests (xUnit, NUnit, etc.);
- Experience working with MS SQL;
- 3+ year working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Experience in planning, estimation and elaboration;
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- B.Sc in Software Engineering / Computer Science;
- Experience in building micro-services;
- Source code platform: git, over GitHub;
- Experience in Angular, React, Node.js;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience in SaaS web-based applications;
- CI & CD disciplines.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.