Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
Our customer (https://www.kryonsystems.com/) is a leading full-cycle automation solution provider in robotic process automation (RPA) and process discovery business.
RPA is a software technology that makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans actions interacting with digital systems and software. Just like people, software robots can do things like understand what’s on a screen, complete the right keystrokes, navigate systems, identify and extract data, and perform a wide range of defined actions. But software robots can do it faster and more consistently than people, without the need to get up and stretch or take a coffee break.
Customer product is rapidly growing and we are looking for a highly experienced engineer who lives and breathes technology, loves clean code, and has strong business skills together with a deep understanding of software infrastructure design.
You have an opportunity to become a part of the great team of experts, each in their field, that bringing to life an ambitious plan. Become a key player in shaping up and designing the application frameworks and pipelines. Work in an Agile (Scrum) environment and help us to continuously deliver our product to customers and SaaS solution to production (AWS).
The team’s key goal is making Automation easy, both for our customers and internally for product operations. We believe that everything that can be automated should be automated, and we always make time to continuously improve, preferably with OS tools that we use and contribute to.
Our passion is releasing quality applications. We define the strategy and methodology to build and test simple UX interfaces with smart backend logic, complex heuristics, well-defined interfaces; and engineer the infrastructure to support it.
You will join a team of A-level developers, who are striving in embedding the latest technologies, and deliver in the highest quality to support our growing community of customers.
The company’s award-winning suite is used by enterprises worldwide, including AIG, Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, EY, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, HP, Microsoft, Santander Bank, Singtel, Verizon, and Wyndham Hotel Group. The company has a goal – to win the market. A lot of effort is made for this, in particular in product modernization, following trends, introduction of new approaches and technologies.
The company has hired a strong CTO with vast experience in bringing companies to the market top positions.
We’re on the right direction so far as the company has been recognized as a LEADER in The Forrester Wave report: Robotic Process Automation, Q1 2021.
Customer is a product company in Israel. There are several development teams which work on different sub-products.
- Strong Solution Architect, DevOps, Automation experience on customer side;
- Product Managers on customer side;
- QA team on customer side;
- Two Ukraine-based senior developer teams. You will become a part of one of them.
- 4+ years of development experience;
- High technical skills, deep knowledge in distributed systems engineering best practices;
- Deep understanding of software design patterns and practices;
- Experience in C#/.Net Framework and .Net Core;
- Basic desktop development experience (WPF);
- Experience in writing unit tests (xUnit, NUnit, etc.);
- Experience working with MS SQL;
- 3+ years working experience in Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Experience in planning, estimation and elaboration;
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Desire to learn Node.js stack;
- Sc in Software Engineering / Computer Science;
- Experience in building micro-services;
- Source code platform: git, over GitHub, GitHub actions;
- Experience in Node.js, Electron;
- Experience in Graph QL;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience in SaaS web-based applications;
- CI & CD disciplines.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.