We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer to strengthen our development team.
Our client offers card services for their US customers (healthcare industry). Our goal is to implement the backend logic for this project.
- 2 .Net Developers, 1 QA Engineer, 1 BA, 1 PM (on our side);
- 1 Tech Lead, 1 PM (on client’s side).
- 5+ years of commercial experience with .Net;
- Hands-on experience with SQL (Aurora);
- Proactive in communication, team player;
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate and higher.
Nice to have:
- Strong estimation skills.
- Writing new APIs;
- Working with SQL DB;
- Daily reporting the progress to the client.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Internal Medical Program;
- Program for veterans (which includes mentorship, an accessible office for individuals with disabilities, legal support, and additional benefits);
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.