Senior Full Stack .Net Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
Our client is from the USA. It’s a startup in Home Warranty Space. Project from scratch – no legacy code to deal with.
- 3 Software Engineers, 1 QA Engineer;
- Product Owner, Tech Architect, UX Designer from the Client side.
.NET Core, Angular, PostgreSQL, AWS
Hard skills (Must have):
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer within .NET stack;
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core/ASP.NET Core;
- Experience working with Angular;
- Strong Knowledge of OOP;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Development and implementation using architecture standards, processes and tools;
- Stay up-to-date on the ever-changing technology industry to ensure developed solutions are following both internal and industry “best practices” as well as meet the needs of the business going forward;
- Closely collaborate with teammates and be one of the key contributors to the project.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.