Senior PHP Developer (Laravel)
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
UK’s leading provider of engagement technology, helping business leaders create truly connected, enabled and productive workforces.
Our Platform is the solution of choice for those looking to replace old-style intranets, drive digital adoption, support and empower colleagues, and secure greater efficiencies and competitive advantage.
For the distributed, non-desked and mobile, it’s just the simplest, fastest and most cost-effective way to bring together your organisation – and drive engagement for everyone, everywhere.
1 BE developer, 2 Mobile Developers, 1 FE developer, 1 QA (partially distributed team)
Hard skills (Must have):
- Experience with PHP 7 at least 3 years;
- Good understanding of SOLID principles;
- Excellent understanding of OOP principles;
- Laravel at least 1-2 years;
- Good understanding in DB such as mySQL.
Nice to have:
- AWS cloud platform understanding;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with Web sockets (echo server).
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.