Senior Project Manager
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our customer is a global European provider in the FinTech industry, especially payment processing.
We will develop customer service automation solution for the enterprise company which includes integration with several systems. The solution will be based on micro-service architecture. We will be responsible for the full development cycle of all parts.
- 8-10 Software Engineers;
- 3 Data Science Engineers;
- 2 QA Engineers;
- Provide full-cycle project management from business idea to successful delivery;
- Report of project status, issues, tasks, conflicts, and risks on a periodical basis to all stakeholders;
- Facilitate communication of all involved parties;
- Estimating the resources and efforts for projects/phases;
- Ensure quality of the process and deliverables: development process optimization;
- Guarantee successful time management;
- Control tasks and overall workflow of the team;
- Coordinate the work of team members.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 5+ years of experience working as PM in IT Profound understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Strong understanding of software development processes;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Good organizational and analytical skills;
- Hands-on experience with managing a team from 8 to 20 employees;
- Ability to create and manage project plans, timetables, client status reports as well as external and internal documentation.
Optional skills (Nice to have):
- Good understanding how to work with an enterprise environment;
- German is a big plus.
Soft skills requirements:
- Excellent communicator/presenter skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure of time constraints.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.