Senior QA Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team.
The Client develops, integrates and sells technology and software solutions for retail and provides maintenance and support services. The Company has 15 offices and unites 460 employees in Scandinavia, the Baltics, other parts of Europe and additional destinations around the world. Approximately five million retail customers use our client’s retail technology every day.
- 4-6 years of experience in QA;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of Web applications testing;
- Familiar with API testing tools such as SoapUI or Postman;
- Bonus points: test automation knowledge (C#);
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher.
- Prepare test plan following testing methodologies, techniques and best practices;
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results;
- Work closely with development team to ensure high quality project delivery;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
- Run User Acceptance Testing workshops;
- Train and share knowledge with Junior QAs;
- Escalate test execution shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training at our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.