Senior Salesforce Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our customer is a global European provider in the FinTech industry, especially payment processing.
We will develop customer service automation solution for the enterprise company which includes integration with several systems. The solution will be based on micro-service architecture. We will be responsible for the full development cycle of all parts.
- Developing and implementing new functionalities, alterations, and customizations of Salesforce applications;
- Customer support, liaising directly with the clients;
- Analyzing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements;
- Cooperating successfully with other engineers, developers, architects, Quality Assurance, and management team in order to understand the needs of the project and deliver value to the customers;
- Participation in project team meetings and communicate effectively with other team members and clients.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 4+ years’ of experience working with Salesforce;
- Good understanding of Salesforce features;
- Design and develop products in Visualforce and Lightning;
- Experience with administration and Salesforce integration;
- Experience working with Salesforce API: REST, SOAP, Metadata;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- One or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current skills as a developer.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Experience with other front-end and back-end technologies;
- Salesforce administrator certificate.
Soft skills requirements:
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Good team player;
- Outside-the-box thinker.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.