- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
About the Project
Our client provides information technology services. It specializes in SharePoint solutions, information technology IT outsourcing, IT solutions, IT services, client management, IT infrastructure, IT services
By joining our project, you become a part of an experienced Microsoft O365 Team, which is dedicated to help our clients in modernizing their business.
Our projects reach from simple intranet solutions, over collaboration solutions to complex tailored solutions like process automation or business apps for our clients. Depending on the size and complexity of the requirements we use Microsoft Office 365 out of the box, as well as other products and frameworks like Nintex, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, SPFx, .NET core/.NET 5, and more.
About the Team
You will be a part of a small friendly team in Lviv – one software engineer and one QA engineer. Both are experienced young people, ready to help to overcome challenges and work together to beat targets. The team is coordinated by a manager with the ability to lead, motivate, help accomplish the goals and organize those who work under his supervision.
As for the team on the customer’s side, you’ll have a chance to be a member of a dedicated team of strong engineers with about 10 years of experience that you can rely on. You can find them as responsible and communicative team players. The engineering team is also supported by managers, with whom you’ll have a great time reviewing and discussing requirements to develop solutions for clients with complex and challenging needs.
- work with the team to design and develop classic/modern SharePoint solutions architecture based on business needs
- administration tasks (creating & configuring SharePoint sites, managing user permissions, configuring search etc.) using SharePoint and MS Office 365 Platform
- build applications/solutions using Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- build solutions based on Skybow Solution Studio
- create continuous integration pipelines and prepare & maintain documentation for already developed applications
- support other team members
- review and discuss requirements with the project manager or the client
- estimate requirements
Technologies we use on the project:
- proficiency in SharePoint Online development, administration
- experience in developing SPFx custom SharePoint solutions
- experience working with .NET/C#, OOP
- experience working with Microsoft Azure functions, Logic Apps
- experience working with Visual Studio and PowerShell
- familiarity with Microsoft Graph, AAD
- experience working with Azure DevOps (configuring pipelines with YAML files)
- proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git
- experience with Agile Project Management processes
- Intermediate level of English
Nice to have:
- experience with Nintex Forms, SharePoint Designer, ShareGate migration tool
- SharePoint on-premise 2013/2016
- Skybow experience
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-leaves;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sport events, pool, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.