Senior Software Engineer (.NET + Angular)
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time, Remote, Freelance
About our client and project:
Client’s company is formed by a group of companies with headquarters in both Spain and the United States. The company is an assessment solution provider and instructional design company specialized in the development of IT certifications, practice tests and IT certification courses online.
It’s the education software industry, they are building an enterprise app for learners and test takers. The project is being renewed and moving for web forms to Angular and to microservices architecture.
They have distributed teams all over the world. Tech Lead for the entire group is from Spain and the architect with other teams are based in the US. The entire project is about 50 people.
- Defining solutions and implementing them with the team;
- Participation in daily stand-ups and grooming with the client’s team;
- Collaborate with the client and other team members and stakeholders on the project;
- Help to reduce the backlog of issues/bugs, make the architect defining solutions and implementing them with the team.
Hard skills (must have):
- 5+ years of commercial experience in .Net software development;
- Solid knowledge and experience with .NET Core;
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET WebForms;
- Strong knowledge of JS (ES6+), Typescript, Angular;
- Experience working with GraphQL;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Optional hard skills (nice to have):
- Experience working with CI/CD; AWS; Docker; Teamcity/Jenkins; Azure Cloud Services; Microservice architecture.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.