Software Development Engineer in Test
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
JustAnswer LLC (JustAnswer) is an online marketplace that is revolutionizing professional services by making fast, affordable expert help accessible to people everywhere. Hailed by The Huffington Post as “destined for glory,” our company is made of smart, hard-working people who know how to have fun and get things done. From doctors, lawyers, and vets to auto mechanics and tech support, the 10,000 experts on JustAnswer have helped over eight million people in 196 countries since 2003. Headquartered in the beautiful Presidio of San Francisco, our mission is simple and inspiring: “We help people.” JustAnswer, LLC is backed by investors Crosslink Capital, Glynn Capital, and Charles Schwab.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will play a critical role in the development and success of the engineering department’s test automation and continuous integration efforts. You will partner closely with Development and Operations teams to facilitate continuously improving development and release processes and tools.
– Work closely with development and operations engineers to establish automation strategies and tools that drive efficient and high quality development and releases.
– Identify, report, and assist engineers in resolving defects and verifying bug fixes.
– Develop, maintain and update automated, functional, end to end tests and associated test frameworks in partnership with development.
– Tests APIs, user interfaces, web services and web applications
– Minimum of 5+ years of experience creating and executing tests for complex, feature rich web applications
– Must be able to demonstrate expertise with functional automated testing platforms
– Demonstrated experience with managing and maintaining automated testing frameworks used across teams.
– Knowledge of database concepts and query languages (SQL)
– Strong understanding of various QA methodologies (black box and white box testing) and SDLC
– Strong understanding of web specific technologies and challenges
– Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience collaborating with multiple groups across disciplines
– Strong knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts
– Experience working in and understanding of the benefits of agile development
– BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
– Experience testing mobile platforms
– Experience with internationalization and website localization processes
- Working in an extra-technological project with the team of professionals;
- Professional and career growth opportunities;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Relocation support;
- Paid vacation and sick-leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Business trips to San-Francisco;
- Regular corporate social activities;
- Regular technical training in our office (Engineering days, Hackathon, etc.);
- English courses;
- Gym, etc.