- Lviv, UA
- Part Time, Full Time, Remote
The goal is to produce a site for athletes and coaches on the German-speaking market. Coaches will sell their training plans, monitor athletes’ performance, and help them on a daily basis.
UI will include coaches and athletes pages, calendar with training, tool to create training plans, chat, etc. There will also be Android and iPhone applications, integrated with 6 top tracking devices. One of the main Unique Sales Propositions is to provide a better customer experience with simplified use. Another is an algorithm, that will show additional medical performance data, which is self-developed by shareholders.
- 6+ years of experience with .Net
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure or AWS);
- Deep knowledge about Software Architecture, Systems Design, best practice expertise;
- Experience of integration with tracking devices (Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin, Polar, Suunto, Wahoo, etc.);
- Experience with health data security;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Designing software architecture visualized using C4 model MS Visio;
- Experience with microservice architecture and its supporting technologies.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.