Team Lead/Senior .Net Software Engineer
- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
Our customer is a global European provider in the FinTech industry, especially payment processing.
We will develop customer service automation solution for the enterprise company which includes integration with several systems. The solution will be based on micro-service architecture. We will be responsible for the full development cycle of all parts.
- 1 Salesforce Software Engineer;
- 1 Data Science Software Engineer;
- 2 Back End Software Engineers;
- 2 Front End Software Engineers;
- QA Engineers.
- Design software solutions that meet business needs as well as follow software development best practices and standards;
- Collaborate with Solution Architect on designing the system;
- Interact with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, colleagues, and stakeholders in the business;
- Propose new ideas to improve the system and be able to prove their business value;
- Development and implementation using architecture standards, processes and tools;
- Stay up-to-date on the ever-changing technology industry to ensure developed solutions are following both internal and industry “best practices” as well as meet the needs of the business going forward.
Hard skills (Must have):
- 7+ years of experience as a software developer within .NET stack;
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core/ASP.NET Core, and at least one SPA Framework;
- Strong Knowledge of OOP/OOA and software architecture design patterns;
- Strong understanding of micro-services architecture;
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server;
- Ability to setup CI/CD processes.
Optional hard skills (Nice to have):
- Experience working with Angular 6+.
Soft skills requirements:
- Have an inquiring mind with the ability to research, question and think outside the box;
- Good team player;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to clearly explain technical items to the non-technical audience;
- Good presentation skills.
- Professional and career growth promotion;
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation and sick-list;
- Flexible working hours;
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.;
- Regular technical training in our office;
- English and German courses;
- Gym, etc.