- Lviv, UA
- Full Time
About the project:
The first project is a leadership development mobile app that will guide individuals within large organizations to be better leaders by goal setting and a series of exercises. There will be a community aspect to this where that leader can connect to others.
The second would be a voice dictation app that doctors would dictate through voice notes about a procedure they are performing live during surgery. The app would later auto-translate or send the data to a 3rd party translation company or service and the doctor would then approve / edit the notes before final submission.
The team consists of 2-3 developers, Product manager, UX designer
- at least 4 years of experience in С#
- at least 2 years working with Xamarin or Xamarin.Forms
- at least 4 years working with relational databases
- 2 years consuming REST-based services
- good English verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Significant experience creating REST-based services using ASP.NET (Core) Web API
- SQL Server, Postgres, and/or SQLite
- Familiarity with native Android and/or iOS APIs
Soft skills requirements:
- Problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Professional and career growth promotion
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick-list
- Flexible working hours
- Regular corporate social activities — sports events, bowling, etc.
- Regular technical training in our office
- English and German courses
- Gym, etc.